Our Missha Flawless Magic Cushion moisturizes with each pat for moist and vitalized skin
[Wrinkle Repairing - Brightening - UV Blocking]
Recommended for :
- those looking for a moisturizing cushion makeup
- those wanting to create a moist, radiant, and vitalized complexion
- those needing coverage for dull complexion in addition to moisture
1. Moist & Vitalized Skin
Contains 3 types of flower water (lotus water, cornflower water, damask rose water) to provide hydration for moist and vitalized skin 2. Forms Hydrating Layer on Skin
Contains 3 flower oils (evening primrose oil, safflower seed oil, sunflower seed oil) to form a layer on the skin to help control oil-water balance and prevent loss of moisture
3. Radiant Skin Effect Contains Photo-Well Blurring Powder to correct dull complexion and create bright, radiant skin
Water, Titanium Dioxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Pentylene Glycol, Iron Oxides, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Iron Oxides, Fragrance(Parfum), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Yeast Extract
HOW TO USE:
- Get appropriate amount on puff and gently pat onto face following skin texture.
- Continue patting to achieve a smooth and even application.
- Apply a small amount repeatedly for a natural and radiant finish.
- Close the cap until you hear a 'click' sound to prevent moisture and active ingredients in the formula from evaporating.
- Clean makeup puff regularly! Use a cleanser or a neutral detergent and lukewarm water to gently clean puff. Leave out to dry.